xml-general mailing list archives

From "Sam Ruby" <ru...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Anybody know how to use xml-stylebook with xml-xalan2?
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2001 18:19:14 GMT
Donald Leslie wrote:

> I'm not sure what is going on. I assume you are building
> stylenbook for Xalan-J 2, which in addition to putting
> Xalan-J2 and a recent Xerces on the classpath, means
> including Xalan2Processor.java, excluding
> XalanProcessor.java, and changing "XalanProcessor:" to
> "Xalan2Processor" in xslt processor setting in engine.xml.
>
> The messages below seem to indicate a problem building
> the Xalan-J2 design document, which (because of the size
> of the graphics) uses 2 custom stylesheets:
> design2project.xsl and designdoctohtml.xsl (so far as I
> am aware not used by another project). When i run the
> standard Ant build to build Xalan-J2 doc, including this
> design document, I have no problems.
>
> Please try rebuilding stylebook, taking note of the build
> requirements mentioned above. Hopefully this will straighten
> things out.

I'm attaching a batch file which it set up to use VERY recent Ant, Xalan,
Xerces, an Stylebook codebases and demonstrates the problem.  ;-) You will
see what I mean when you look inside.  Let me know if you would prefer a
shell script equivalent.

(See attached file: stylebook2.bat)

- Sam Ruby

P.S.  Feel free to substitute not-so-fresh copies of Ant and Xerces.