xml-general mailing list archives

From "Sam Ruby" <ru...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Brief or Charter to guide the next pmc on its path
Date Sun, 04 Mar 2001 01:52:07 GMT
Dirk-Willem van Gulik wrote:

> :/tmp/brief.txt

Errr... Perhaps you could expand on that a bit?  ;-)

One thing I am concerned about is coverage.  In particular, Xang and Batik
(I've seen some people step forward identifying themselves as users of
Batik, but not representing the project).  Multiple representatives from a
single project doesn't concern me, particularly if they contribute new and
different perspectives.

We should also discuss the prospect of (re-)electing a chair.  In case
anybody is wondering, I am not interested.

- Sam Ruby