xml-general mailing list archives

From Shane_Curc...@lotus.com
Subject RE: Volunteers: First - cut - Deadline 2nd of March - comment
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2001 23:33:54 GMT

So, Dirk - will you produce a table or webpage of everyone who's
volunteered, and perhaps poll those who just said 'count me in' to provide
a little bit more background detail? I think having at least basic
background info will be important for the community to decide either via
consensus or vote who they want to lead xml.apache.org forward.

With that, a quick re-stating of the existing goals, probably including the
recent suggestions a couple of people have made, would be good too.

Thanks for all the work in organizing this so far!
Shane