xml-general mailing list archives

From ne...@ca.ibm.com
Subject Re: Volunteers: FINAL Cut?: Vote on voting eligibility; Vote onvotingformat
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2001 22:35:32 GMT

Hi folks,

+1 for option 2 below; +0 for committers-only vote.

My main reason for writing though is to vote +1 for a PMC composed of 5
people.  I'm one of the newer committers so forgive me for my undoubted
niavete; but my strong feeling is that, so long as the PMC is as open as
possible and solicits input from the community, we're all better suited by
getting this part of the discussion out of the way and revisiting it if it
proves necessary.  It might be nice to have each project represented on the
PMC, but it's clearly not critical--we've a very talented set of folks who
want to form the PMC who will do a fine job--but it's not worth the cost of
the wheel-spinning we seem to be engaging in.

Cheers,
Neil

Elena Litani <hlitani@jtcsv.com> on 03/09/2001 04:56:11 PM

Please respond to general@xml.apache.org