xml-general mailing list archives

From lcham...@ca.ibm.com
Subject Re: Resend of first cut
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2001 17:33:26 GMT
While I agree, IMHO, that the PMC shouldn't have anyone on it who just
tries to tell other
people what to do, limiting it to just committers is overkill. Committers
are known for their
technical contributions, and the PMC needs to leverage non-technical skills
as well.
I'd hate to see the new PMC be less effective than it could be because the
newly-elected
team prioritized the "dry" administrative work down the queue.

Luc

---------------------- Forwarded by Luc Chamberland/Toronto/IBM on

Scott Boag/CAM/Lotus@Lotus on 03/07/2001 11:28:42 AM

Please respond to general@xml.apache.org