xml-general mailing list archives

From "Pier P. Fumagalli" <p...@betaversion.org>
Subject Re: Getting out?
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2001 15:18:30 GMT
Ok, forget the emptiness of my thoughts before :) :)

I just wanted to inform you of a decision I started thinking about quite
some time ago... As many of you noticed, I haven't been involved with XML
lately, and that's definitely something I don't like... During this time of
PMC reboot, so, I decided to resign my current position from the XML PMC
(not that it would have been needed, but) and I'm sorry I'm not able to help
out, but I'm moving to Dublin and that is sucking up all my time lately...

Would be great, if possible, to remain on the mailing list, just to know in
advance of what's going on (I'm so curious sometimes :)...

Let me know what you thing

    Pier (very tired after fighting a whole night with C code and email)

Pier Fumagalli  <http://www.betaversion.org/>  <mailto:pier@betaversion.org>