xml-general mailing list archives

From Elena Litani <hlit...@jtcsv.com>
Subject Re: Volunteers: FINAL Cut?
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2001 16:42:23 GMT

Scott_Boag@lotus.com wrote:
> I did not think we were shooting for project
> representation, but more of a dry lightweight management model, that should
> be kept as light as possible.

> If we *are* shooting for project representation, then, god damn it, make it
> fair representation.

I agree with Scott. 5 people is a good number if we are aiming to have a
lightweight management.
However, if we really aim to have fair representation for projects - how
are we going to represent Xerces? It has 3 subprojects - so how many
people are going to represent it -- 2?

> To be clear: my vote for '5' was not based on a project representation
> model.  I would be happy with the proposal in the above paragraph, but
> let's be specific about it and revote.
+1

Elena [Xerces committer]