xml-general mailing list archives

From Martin Stricker <shu...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Size of the PMC
Date Thu, 08 Mar 2001 23:21:08 GMT
COFFMAN Steven schrieb:

> Just as non-committers get to voice their opinion on the dev lists,
> non-PMC project representatives should take it upon themselves to
> monitor the PMC list and express their opinions. The few times when
> secrecy are necessary are generally boring as hell (legal analysis of
> patents, trademarks, etc.).

So it's possible to get into the PMC mailing list without being a member
of the PMC? I'd like to subscribe to it, just to be up to date and find
out what exactly the PMC does (all this legal stuff in the bylaws looks
suspicious to me ;-)) ). I'm not a committer and won't become one
because I don't have the time for it. :-(((

Best regards,
Martin Stricker