xml-general mailing list archives

From James Melton <james.mel...@cylogix.com>
Subject Re: Resend of first cut
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2001 20:38:57 GMT
In this situation I think you have no basis for evaluating the
management skills of prospective members. Conducting interviews is
impractical; checking references is unreliable. But you can evaluate
commitment to the project from the code someone has written. I'm of the
opinion that management (or any other) skills will develop as required
when the individual is committed to succeeding.

Jim.