xml-general mailing list archives

From Edwin Goei <Edwin.G...@eng.sun.com>
Subject Re: Volunteers: First Cut
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2001 02:20:02 GMT
Dirk-Willem van Gulik wrote:

> I've received 8 volunteer proposals sofar; but have not heard from some of
> you who expressed an earlier interest. Unless my bookkeeping is wrong:
> Doug Davis, Edwin Goei, A Raham, Kim Staken, James Scott, Michael Reynolds
> and Arved Sandstrom all expressed some level of interest - but did not
> follow up with a reply to the First cut. (This is why I left sending this
> message until nowi :-)

I and probably others on this list would like to have input on the
direction of XML projects at Apache.  That's why I like the idea
mentioned by others that as much discussion of topics like this take
place on the open general@xml.apache.org list.  Hopefully this is what
will happen and so that makes me happy and so I don't need to be on the
PMC.

-Edwin