xml-general mailing list archives

From Arnaud Le Hors <leh...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Volunteers needed: Reboot of the XML 'PMC'.
Date Sat, 03 Mar 2001 20:06:02 GMT
One thing I'd like to see happening with this reboot is a clear rule on
who can be on the PMC list. As it stands there are people on the PMC
list who are not part of the PMC per say, and I'm not aware of why
they've been granted this privilege while other people (in particular
committers) have never been offered to be on the list themselves.
I would suggest as a rule that all committers are offered to subscribe.
--
Arnaud  Le Hors - IBM Cupertino, XML Strategy Group