xml-general mailing list archives

From "Jean Lazarou" <jean.laza...@fpms.ac.be>
Subject Which package?
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2001 12:32:35 GMT
Hi,

  We are teaching different Web/Java technologies in our university, at this moment
one student is working on a project that needs to read and write HTML/XML files,
I dowloaded Xerces two weeks ago, we looked for a way to write DOM documents
to files and didn't find anything but an example I adpated to kludge the problem right
now. I used packages included in Tomcat, which include this feature, and thought
Xerces was the right package to use. I see, now, Crimson and I also got a Sun package.
So here is my question, which one is the recommended one, if any?

Regards,
Thank you,

Jean Lazarou