xml-general mailing list archives

From "Sam Ruby" <ru...@us.ibm.com>
Subject RE: Volunteers: First - cut - Deadline 2nd of March
Date Wed, 28 Feb 2001 03:10:04 GMT
Kelly Campbell wrote:

> I'm interested in the interactions between our projects
> and the build processes Sam Ruby is working on with Gump.

Cool!

I do, however, have two requests of the xml-fop team.

1) Would it be possible to move towards replacing the w3c.jar with
xml-batik?

2) Version 1 of xml-cocoon is still in active development, but is stuck on
a backlevel version of xml-fop due to an incompatible change.  Any
suggestions on how to resolve this?  For reference, the issue is the last
error you see at:

   http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/gump/2001-02-22/xml-cocoon.html

- Sam Ruby