xml-general mailing list archives

From Myriam_M...@lotus.com
Subject Re: [Xalan] OutOfMemoryException by using the document()-function
Date Fri, 09 Feb 2001 15:57:35 GMT

This is probably a better question for the xalan list so I took the liberty
of forwarding it there...
Yes, that is a problem. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe
that we need to keep all the stylesheets around in case there is a later
reference to them, which obviously is problematic. That being said, I think
there was some work done on some caching algorithm for releasing the
stylesheets, but I don't remember the details of that. Maybe someone else
can be more helpful?

Myriam

Harald Hett <h.hett@gis-systemhaus.de> on 02/08/2001 10:01:56 AM

Please respond to general@xml.apache.org