xml-general mailing list archives

From Shane_Curc...@lotus.com
Subject RE: Test Infrastructure Project Proposal (archives: http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/)
Date Fri, 16 Feb 2001 16:09:49 GMT
Archives of general and many other Apache/other mailing lists are kindly
hosted at:
  http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/

One of the reasons the Xalan team uses their own testing framework is that
we were simply using an existing test framework that predated JUnit.
Although I think choice of test frameworks is only part of what Scott was
originally asking: a lot of what he's talking about is a little bit getting
an Alexandria/tinderbox/gump thing going, and a lot about organizing
multiple Apache projects (mainly xml and jakarta land) together for better
testing.

- Shane

---- you "Chris Greenlee" <CGreenlee@demandsolutions.com> asked: ----