xml-general mailing list archives

From mandy.s...@uk.catalyst-solutions.com
Subject Re: Generate/update XML output.
Date Mon, 12 Feb 2001 07:19:59 GMT
You will need to use the DOM classes to create a document and add elements
/ attributes to it, then to write it out as an XML message. You'll find
this stuff in Apache xerces.jar or IBM AlphaWorks xml4j.jar, with the
documentation for which you'll find some good examples (well, they were
adequate for me to get it working, anyway). I had a broadly similar
requirement & got it all going without too much trouble.
Mandy

"Sanjay Verma" <sanjay.verma@bil.baeurer.com> on 12/02/2001 06:50:07

Please respond to general@xml.apache.org; Please respond to
      sanjay.verma@bil.baeurer.com