xml-general mailing list archives

From "James Scott" <jsc...@hnt.com>
Subject Re: Volunteers needed: Reboot of the XML 'PMC'.
Date Tue, 27 Feb 2001 19:02:28 GMT
You can add me to the volunteer list, too. A little bit about myself: I'm a
software engineer and consumer of various Apache XML projects (Cocoon and Xalan
most notably) but not directly involved with their development. I'm very
interested to see the various XML projects evolve and (most importantly)
cooperate with each other.

I have some software project management experience, but that may not be relevant
here.

Regards,

James Scott