xml-general mailing list archives

From Arnaud Le Hors <leh...@us.ibm.com>
Subject xml.apache.org & Crimson
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2001 18:59:09 GMT
I didn't realize the xml.apache.org home page was changed to add a
reference to Crimson. Don't worry, I do not intend to reopen the issue
of whether it's a good thing or not to have that. But I'm not happy with
the description: 'Crimson - A small-footprint Java XML parser.' I don't
want to start a discussion on whether this is an accurate description
either. But I request that we adopt a more neutral description, leaving
to users to figure out what it's good for.

I'm not sure who's in charge of that page...
Thank you.
--
Arnaud  Le Hors - IBM Cupertino, XML Strategy Group