xml-general mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <d...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Volunteers: First - cut - Deadline 2nd of March
Date Wed, 28 Feb 2001 11:36:09 GMT
Hi all,

1. Davanum Srinivas (nickname: dims)

2. Working on Cocoon2 (C2) Apache project since last Oct/Nov

3.1 Employee of Computer Associates (working on Jasmineii - http://www.ca.com/jasmine)
3.2 FAQ Manager of JNI-FAQ at jGuru.com (http://www.jguru.com/faq/JNI)

4.1 Integrated Xalan2's TRaX into Cocoon2(Now C2 can use SAXON too)
4.2 Integrated Batik into Cocoon2.
4.3 Looking into Turbine integration with C2 right now.
4.4 Occasionally submitted patches to Xalan2 and a couple to Xerces.

Thanks,
dims

--- Dirk-Willem van Gulik <dirkx@covalent.net> wrote:

> For the first cut of a group of volunteers managing the PMC; could
> all of you make sure you have send to the mailing list a short message
> (some of you have already done it) with;
>
> 1.	name
>
> 2.	Apache affiliations/projects you are working on
>
> 3.	Professional affiliations if you consider it
> 	relevant or if you feel you need to disclose them.
>
> 4.	Short summary of what you would bring to the
> 	table in term's of experience, idea's. How
> 	you see your role in creating synergy between
> 	all XML projects.
>
> Next steps; lets agree on sime time line and take it from
> there. Meanwhile is this 'speed' about right; do I need
> to push harder and faster ?
>
> Thanks for all activity sofar !
>
> Dw

=====