xml-general mailing list archives

From "Sam Ruby" <ru...@nc.rr.com>
Subject Re: Test Infrastructure Project Proposal
Date Sun, 11 Feb 2001 05:01:54 GMT
Arved Sandstrom wrote:

> Don't mind at all (FOP being the poster child, I mean). I took a gander
and
> damned if I can reproduce the docs build failure...we don't have a FAQ
document
> and the current build.xml makes no reference to one at all.

It looks like I finally got someone to listen:

revision 1.20
date: 2001/02/08 14:09:25;  author: fotis;  state: Exp;  lines: +0 -1
removes old reference to FAQ during build of distribution

Now I guess I need to look for another poster child.  ;-)

> I won't lose sleep if it all stays in Jakarta, except that I'm
> wondering if it's desirable for GP testing code or build tool code to
reside in
> Jakarta when maybe XML project people want a strong say in those things
also,
> no less so than Jakarta. How would that work?

I'm not sure where it belongs yet, but many of us cross over, and hopefully
whereever the final home ends up will be a place where people who want to
participate and contribute good code will be welcome.