xml-general mailing list archives

From Donald_Les...@lotus.com
Subject Re: Xalan - DOM transform in Netscape 4.7
Date Tue, 16 Jan 2001 13:54:37 GMT

If you are writing an applet specifically for Netscape 4.7, you can include
Netscape security settings that allow the applet (with the user's consent)
to read system properties, in which case Xalan should work fine.  -- Don
Leslie

Seetharam Misro <smisro@solidworks.com> on 01/14/2001 09:20:39 PM

Please respond to general@xml.apache.org