xml-general mailing list archives

From David_N_Bert...@lotus.com
Subject Re: Failed to process style sheet
Date Fri, 19 Jan 2001 00:34:24 GMT

I assume you're writing your own code and not using the testXSLT sample?
If so, is that all there is to the error message, or is there more?

You might also try debugging your code to see where the exception is being
thrown.

Dave

                    "Lyle Coder"

                    <x_coder@hotm        To:     <general@xml.apache.org>

                    ail.com>             cc:     (bcc: David N Bertoni/CAM/Lotus)

                                         Subject:     Failed to process style sheet

                    01/03/2001

                    10:45 AM

                    Please

                    respond to

                    general

Hi,
I am calling XSLTEngineImpl::process() on an XSLTInputSource class I
created from a XalanDom object.  I get an exception "Failed to process
stylesheet!".  How do I tell what is going wrong?

Thanks
Lyle