xml-general mailing list archives

From Scott_B...@lotus.com
Subject Re: multiple HTML output from xalan?
Date Mon, 08 Jan 2001 23:25:09 GMT

Yes.  There is an extension to do this.  Also, this capability will be part
of the XSLT 1.1 specification, so later on you can do it in a standard
manner.  The documentation has instructions for using the 'redirect'
extension.

-scott

                    Dan Pomohaci

                    <dan_pomohaci@        To:     general@xml.apache.org

                    yahoo.com>            cc:     (bcc: Scott Boag/CAM/Lotus)

                    Sent by: Dan          Subject:     multiple HTML output from xalan?

                    Pomohaci

                    <danp@worldsha

                    re.net>

                    01/06/01 10:03

                    PM

                    Please respond

                    to general

Hi,

I have an XML document and I want to transform it in more than one HTML
"slides",
for a presentation (I don't want to use Powerpoint :-). It is posible
to do this with xalan?

Dan

Dan N. Pomohaci                    | e-mail: pomohaci@gwu.edu
Visiting Scholar                   |         dan_pomohaci@yahoo.com
George Washington University       | tel:    703-807-0413