xml-general mailing list archives

From David_N_Bert...@lotus.com
Subject RE: C Software; Java XML Tools
Date Thu, 25 Jan 2001 16:46:43 GMT

If you're just interested in doing XSLT, you can use our APIs.  We parse
the document and stylesheet internally and do the transform.

Dave

                    "Richardella,

                    Anthony"                   To:     "'general@xml.apache.org'" <general@xml.apache.org>

                    <Anthony_Richardell        cc:     (bcc: David N Bertoni/CAM/Lotus)

                    a@sra.com>                 Subject:     RE: C Software; Java XML Tools

                    01/25/2001 10:58 AM

                    Please respond to

                    general

What would be the point of writing a C API for Xalan-C++ if Xerces doesn't
have one? Just wondering.

Anthony