xml-general mailing list archives

From Paul_D...@lotus.com
Subject <ANN/> Xalan-J 2.0.D06 Release posted to xml.apache.org
Date Thu, 04 Jan 2001 23:38:35 GMT
We have just posted Xalan-Java 2.0.D06 to xml.apache.org.

Xalan-Java 2.0.D06 is a beta Developer's release. It represents a stable
build that conforms to the XSLT and XPath 1.0 specifications, and that
implements the new JavaTransformation  API for XML  (TrAX). This release
includes some performance and error-handling enhancements along with fixes
for the bugs we and our users have found in Xalan-Java 2.0.D05.

To get a complete build with samples and sources, download  and unzip
either of the following:

from http://xml.apache.org/dist/xalan-j/. The documentation (included with
the download) is also available at http://xml.apache.org/xalan-j/index.html
. For the release notes, see http://xml.apache.org/dist/xalan-j/readme.html