xml-general mailing list archives

From LotusXSL_Team/CAM/Lotus%LO...@lotus.com
Subject Re: XMLReaderFactory
Date Wed, 03 Jan 2001 16:01:59 GMT

Ahmad,

I believe you are using Xalan-Java 2.0.D01. The API for creating a
processor has changed slightly, and I have attempted to clean up
XSLTProcessorApplet to use the new (TrAX/JAXP) API. Please download the
latest release, which I hope will fix your problem. Release 2.0.D05 is
available right now, and release 2.0.D06 should be available shortly.

-- Don Leslie

                    Ahmad Morad

                    <morad@db.informatik.uni-        To:     general@xml.apache.org

                    kassel.de>                       cc:     (bcc: Lotusxsl_Team)

                                                     Subject:     XMLReaderFactory

                    01/03/2001 07:22 AM

                    Please respond to general

In the following code i try to produce a Stylesheet processor object from a

stylesheet file, to avoid parsing the xsl file every time i transform the
xml
document.

private Processor tableProcessor;
private Templates tableTemplates;

tableProcessor = Processor.newInstance("xslt");
tableTemplates = tableProcessor.process(new InputSource(
                                                    new
StringReader(standardTableStyle)));

Within a "normal" application these works well, but within an applet
i got the error that the system property "org.xml.sax.driver" is not
specified
at
org.xml.sax.helpers.XMLReaderFactory.createXMLReader(XMLReaderFactory.java:90)

at
org.apache.xalan.processor.StylesheetProcessor.process(StylesheetProcessor.java:160)

I can't know where is these property, and why can't an applet found these
propperty but an application.

Note:
I added the following to my java.policy file:
grant {
      // sax driver property
      permission java.util.PropertyPermission "org.xml.sax.driver", "read";
};

--

Thank you for help!
Morad.