xml-general mailing list archives

From "??" <Exup...@hitel.net>
Subject RE: Using Xalan with Apache
Date Thu, 04 Jan 2001 13:24:36 GMT
Current version of Xalan-C++ was implemented using C++.
Thus, it is impossible to use it in Apache web server, I think.
Maybe there might be someway to port the C++ version to C,
but I think it would be so painful job.

As to IIS, there is the msxml component, I mean COM object, supports a
subset of XSLT version 1.0.
You can use it with ASP or any other things on MS windows platroms.
MS says it doesn't provide all the functionally of XSLT version 1.0 W3C
recommendation,
though, it is quite enough to use, I assure.

You can download the release version here,

http://msdn.microsoft.com/downloads/default.asp?URL=/code/sample.asp?url=/ms
dn-files/027/000/541/msdncompositedoc.xml

and SDK is here.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/downloads/default.asp?URL=/code/sample.asp?url=/ms
dn-files/027/000/542/msdncompositedoc.xml

Good luck.