xml-general mailing list archives

From Seetharam Misro <smi...@solidworks.com>
Subject RE: Failed to process style sheet
Date Fri, 19 Jan 2001 00:55:24 GMT
Few things first:
1. You must be using Xalan 1_2_2 .
2. I'm not sure if you can use the DOM object returned by expat
   and pass it to Xalan.What about the DOM representation in both ..are they
compatible?
3. There is an example in the Samples directory which shows how to use
   Xalan to input a source XML file and get a DOM object. You could use
this.

-seetharam

-----Original Message-----
From: Lyle Coder [mailto:x_coder@hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 03, 2001 11:08 AM
To: general@xml.apache.org
Subject: Re: Failed to process style sheet

Hi,
Yes, I have my own code (written to the Xalan API).  I made it look exactly
like the SimpleTransform example in the Xalan package.

Except, instead of using a file name as the XSLTInputSource, I am
instantiating XSLTImputSource with a XalanNode object.  I create this object
by parsing the XML and XSL files using James Clarks expat.

That was all there is to the input message, any pointers on seeing where
things are failing?  It says failed to process stylesheet, could that mean
that my DOM is constructed wrong? It seems ok to me...

Thanks
Lyle