xml-general mailing list archives

From Seetharam Misro <smi...@solidworks.com>
Subject RE: Xalan - DOM transform in Netscape 4.7
Date Tue, 16 Jan 2001 14:52:37 GMT
How do I include security settings for Netscape 4.7.. can anyone elaborate ?
The Netscape security window shows Java/JavaScript tab which
only lists down the current applets/scripts having privilege
to access sensitive info from client machine..

When I try to run the "appletXMLtoHTML" from XalanD07 release, I get this
dump
in the Java Console:
___
Symantec Java! ByteCode Compiler Version 210.065
Copyright (C) 1996-97 Symantec Corporation
Could not prime the pump! java.lang.NullPointerException   at
org.apache.xalan.client.XSLTProcessorApplet.start(Compiled Code)   at
netscape.applet.DerivedAppletFrame$StartAppletEvent.dispatch(Compiled Code)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread$EventPump.dispatchEvents(Compiled Code)   at
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Compiled Code)   at
netscape.applet.DerivedAppletFrame$AppletEventDispatchThread.run(Compiled
Code)
___
Plz. guide me through the steps by which I can get over this  - in NN4.7.

-thanks
seetharam