xml-general mailing list archives

From Seetharam Misro <smi...@solidworks.com>
Subject Xalan - DOM transform in Netscape 4.7
Date Mon, 15 Jan 2001 02:20:39 GMT
I'm trying to use Xalan for working with DOM on Netscape 4.7 - client side.
I had been experimenting with Xalan - V1.2.2 and could successfully
transform XML/XSL to HTML using
"XSLTProcessor::process(XSLTInputSource,XSLTInputSource,XSLTResultTarget)" .
i used javascript to get the XML DOM Document and added a few Children .
Now my requirement is to transform this modified DOM doc. using the XSL
file.
But the above API "process()" doen't seem to work ..

I saw Xalan-j_2_0_D06 :  I found in the samples a DOM2DOM example which
seems to
be what I require . But documentation says it doesn't work with Netscape 4.7
.

Is there a way out ? Are there any other packages similar to Xalan that
would help ?

-seetharam