xml-general mailing list archives

From Patrick Lightbody <pligh...@cisco.com>
Subject Re: getting a list of valid elements
Date Fri, 26 Jan 2001 16:18:30 GMT
I have found two answers thus far (from the XForms mailing list that w3c is
controlling):

I'm getting a demo of a commercial product today sometime, I'll let you
know how it goes. There is no info of this product on the web though, so
I'm skeptical. I also was pointed to this open source project:
http://www.infozone-group.org/index.html

I'll keep you posted.

-Pat