xml-general mailing list archives

From GOMEZ Henri <hgo...@slib.fr>
Subject RE: Mandrake Packages availables
Date Tue, 16 Jan 2001 10:00:17 GMT
Hey,

Why reinvent the well, I'll allready do that work

Take a look at ftp://ftp.falsehope.com/home/gomez/

I take a look at you spec and you install the java stuff in
/usr/lib/java but Debian recommand installation on /usr/share/java.

"Pour la plupart des hommes, se corriger consiste à changer de défauts."
-- Voltaire