xml-general mailing list archives

From "Steven Yong" <yon...@ocsb.com.my>
Subject problems regarding extensibility in Xalan
Date Fri, 05 Jan 2001 09:54:37 GMT
Hi,

I need someone to shed some light on me. Currently, I'm trying to use the
extensibility in Xalan. I'm using a weblogic server 5.1. I have set the
classpath for the Xalan.jar, Xerces.jar, bsf.jar and js.jar under
startweblogic.cmd file. I copied the example from the website which has a
xsl and xml file. I run it and it gave me error "unable to load
language:javascript". Any idea why? I'm a newbie in Java development. I'm a
developer in ASP and ColdFusion before this for 4 years already. The
examples are correct but I'm unable to setup the environment to run the
example I guess.

signing off,
 Steven Yong
Software Engineer (web based)

which
it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
Any
review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any
action
in reliance upon this information by people or entities other than the
intended recipient is prohibited.   If you received this in error, please