I am trying to use Xalan 2. I have made some test code and it was working perfectly on my windows machine(jdk 1.3). But when I am running it on my linux box(1.2.2 from sun), I always get this error :

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.w3c.dom.Node: method getLocalName()Ljava/lang/String; not found

Is it a bug in Xalan 2 or is it a jdk problem (1.2.2 from sun)? (the code compiles fine also on my linux)

thanks ... Christoph

**** DISCLAIMER ****

"This e-mail and any attachment thereto may contain information which is confidential and/or protected by intellectual property rights and are intended for the sole use of the recipient(s) named above.
Any use of the information contained herein (including, but not limited to, total or partial reproduction, communication or distribution in any form) by other persons than the designated recipient(s) is prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender either by telephone or by e-mail and delete the material from any computer".

Thank you for your cooperation.

For further information about Proximus mobile phone services please see our website at http://www.proximus.be or refer to any Proximus agent.