xml-general mailing list archives

From Donald_Les...@lotus.com
Subject Re: xalan servlet sample
Date Mon, 11 Dec 2000 18:16:40 GMT

Please consult your servlet engine and its configuration
requirements/options. When I run the sample servlet, using Jakarta-Tomcat,
I pull the xml source and xsl stylesheet from a subdirectory of
jakarta-tomcat/webapps that I have configured with a context-path entry in
jakarta-tomcat/conf/servlet.xml.  -- Don Leslie

Ira Waxberg <ira@waxberg.com> on 12/11/2000 03:54:07 AM

Please respond to general@xml.apache.org