xml-general mailing list archives

From Myriam_M...@lotus.com
Subject Re: problems with jdk 1.2.2 linux and xalan 2 ?
Date Tue, 12 Dec 2000 14:11:59 GMT

Hi,
Looks like you have an older version of xerces in your classpath. Make sure
that you are using the Xerces jar that ships with Xalan2 and I think your
problem should disappear.

Myriam

"ROOMS Christoph (BMB)" <Christoph.ROOMS@MOBILE.BELGACOM.BE> on 12/12/2000
07:44:13 AM

Please respond to general@xml.apache.org

To:   "'general@xml.apache.org'" <general@xml.apache.org>
cc:    (bcc: Myriam Midy/CAM/Lotus)
Subject:  problems with jdk 1.2.2 linux and xalan 2 ?

Hi,

I am trying to use Xalan 2. I have made some test code and it was working
perfectly on my windows machine(jdk 1.3). But when I am running it on my
linux box(1.2.2 from sun), I always get this error :

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.w3c.dom.Node: method
getLocalName()Ljava/lang/String; not found

Is it a bug in Xalan 2 or is it a jdk problem (1.2.2 from sun)? (the code
compiles fine also on my linux)

thanks ... Christoph

**** DISCLAIMER ****

     "This e-mail and any attachment thereto may contain information which
is confidential and/or protected by intellectual property rights and are
intended for the sole use of the recipient(s) named above.
     Any use of the information contained herein (including, but not
limited to, total or partial reproduction, communication or distribution in
any form) by other persons than the designated recipient(s) is prohibited.
either by telephone or by e-mail and delete the material from any
computer".

     Thank you for your cooperation.

For further information about Proximus mobile phone services please see our
website at http://www.proximus.be or refer to any Proximus agent.