xml-general mailing list archives

From Scott_B...@lotus.com
Subject Re: xml DIFF utlity??
Date Wed, 20 Dec 2000 01:39:39 GMT

Related: what I would love to get my hands on is an HTML diff utility.  If
anyone knows of one, please let me know.

-scott

                    Shane_Curcuru

                    @lotus.com           To:     general@xml.apache.org

                                         cc:     (bcc: Scott Boag/CAM/Lotus)

                    12/19/00             Subject:     Re: xml DIFF utlity??

                    05:05 PM

                    Please

                    respond to

                    general

There's one posted here: http://alphaworks.ibm.com/tech/xmldiffmerge

Haven't used it much myself so I can't comment on usefulness for your
situation.
I think I've heard of a couple of other tools, but I don't recall where.
- Shane