xml-general mailing list archives

From "ROOMS Christoph (BMB)" <Christoph.RO...@MOBILE.BELGACOM.BE>
Subject problems with jdk 1.2.2 linux and xalan 2 ?
Date Tue, 12 Dec 2000 12:44:13 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to use Xalan 2. I have made some test code and it was working
perfectly on my windows machine(jdk 1.3). But when I am running it on my
linux box(1.2.2 from sun), I always get this error :

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.w3c.dom.Node: method
getLocalName()Ljava/lang/String; not found

Is it a bug in Xalan 2 or is it a jdk problem (1.2.2 from sun)? (the code
compiles fine also on my linux)

thanks ... Christoph

**** DISCLAIMER ****

     "This e-mail and any attachment thereto may contain information which is confidential
and/or protected by intellectual property rights and are intended for the sole use of the
recipient(s) named above.
     Any use of the information contained herein (including, but not limited to, total or
partial reproduction, communication or distribution in any form) by other persons than the
designated recipient(s) is prohibited.
     If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender either by telephone
or by e-mail and delete the material from any computer".

     Thank you for your cooperation.

For further information about Proximus mobile phone services please see our website at http://www.proximus.be
or refer to any Proximus agent.