xml-general mailing list archives

From mandy.s...@uk.catalyst-solutions.com
Subject Location of DTD
Date Wed, 20 Dec 2000 17:24:48 GMT
Hi,

I have a very basic question - sorry.

I'm using WebSphere Application Server 3.0.2, which may or may not be
relevant.

If my servlet parses an XML message with the line

<!DOCTYPE Message SYSTEM "wcsorder.dtd">

in it, where do I need to put the DTD file for the Web server to find it? I
have put it in the correct directory for it to be invocable via the root of
my WebSphere Web application's Web path, but that didn't work. I don't want
to qualify the name at all if I can help it as I want this servlet usable
anywhere.

TIA,

Regards,
Mandy Shaw

Catalyst Solutions plc
Kingfisher House
Frimley Business Park
Camberley
Surrey
GU16 5SG
UK

http://www.catalyst-solutions.com
Email: Mandy.Shaw@uk.catalyst-solutions.com

Telephone: +44 (0)870 166 1000
DDI: +44 870 166 1324
Facsimile: +44 870 168 3920
Mobile: +44 410 447966

Catalyst Solutions plc.  Registered No 2918101.
Registered @ Kingfisher House, Frimley Business Park, Frimley,
Surrey. GU16 5SG   U.K.

NOTICE:
This message is intended only for the named addressee(s) and may
contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the
named addressee you should not disseminate, copy or take any action
or place any reliance on it. If you have received this message in error
please notify postmaster@catalyst-solutions.com and delete the message
and any attachments accompanying it immediately.