xml-general mailing list archives

From "Irene Levina" <ir...@progress.com>
Subject Re: Problems with validation using Xerces-J
Date Thu, 07 Dec 2000 15:41:25 GMT
Hi Susan,
Hope , it will help you with validation issue

According Xerces documentation to turn on a   validation you  have to
use method setFeature() :
p.setFeature("http://xml.org/sax/features/validation",true);

In addition to this you need to provide a class that implements the
ErrorHandler interface  and you need to register it with the parser.
Look at the Xerces Samples under dom.wrappers package the source file
DOMParser ( xml-xerces\java\samples\dom\wrappers\DOMParser.java.

Irene Levina.