xml-general mailing list archives

From Ira Waxberg <...@waxberg.com>
Subject NoSuchMethodError: org.xml.sax.Attributes
Date Tue, 12 Dec 2000 08:17:11 GMT
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.xml.sax.Attributes:
method getQName(I)Ljava/lang/String;
not found

Anyone know why such a deep error is ocurring. See
the stack trace below. I'm using the latest
distribution of xalan and jdk 1.2.2. Help is
appreciated.

PS: Here I'm using ApplyXSLT servlet sample that
comes with the latest xalan distribution.

Ira

servlet.ApplyXSLT: Performing transformation...
[12/12/2000 16:48:57:930 JST]
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.xml.sax.Attributes:
method getQName(I)Ljava/lang/String;
not found
        at
org.apache.xalan.processor.ProcessorLRE.startElement
(Compiled Code)
        at
org.apache.xalan.processor.StylesheetHandler.startElem
ent(StylesheetHandler.java:498)
        at
org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser.startElement
(Compiled Code)
        at
org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLParser.callStartElement
(Compiled Code)
        at
org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLDocumentScanner.scanEle
ment(Compiled Code)
        at
org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLDocumentScanner$Content
Dispatcher.dispatch(Compiled Code)
        at
org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLDocumentScanner.parseSo
me(Compiled Code)
        at org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLParser.parse
(XMLParser.java:1208)
        at
org.apache.xalan.processor.StylesheetProcessor.process
(StylesheetProcessor.java:171)
        at servlet.ApplyXSLT.process
(ApplyXSLT.java:333)
        at servlet.ApplyXSLT.doGet(ApplyXSLT.java:221)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service
(HttpServlet.java:499)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service
(HttpServlet.java:588)
        at
org.apache.jserv.JServConnection.processRequest
(JServConnection.java:306)
        at org.apache.jserv.JServConnection.run
(JServConnection.java:180)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:479)
ira@waxberg.com