xml-general mailing list archives

From Myriam_M...@lotus.com
Subject Re: Problem using document() in Xalan-J 1.2
Date Wed, 08 Nov 2000 13:57:47 GMT

We had a problem with xsl:variable /xsl:param in 1.2. I checked in a fix to
CVS that I think solves this problem. If you can give that a try, please
let us know whether you still see the problem or not. If all goes well,
this fix will be in the next released version of Xalan.
Thanks,
Myriam

"Firestar" <theebh@magix.com.sg> on 11/08/2000 01:02:05 AM

Please respond to general@xml.apache.org