xml-general mailing list archives

From "Scott Boag/CAM/Lotus" <Scott_B...@lotus.com>
Subject Re: Which version of Xalan-J to use
Date Sat, 18 Nov 2000 03:35:02 GMT

Anthony, I would wait a few days for the beta of XalanJ2.  I suspect it
will be stable enough to use, and would be a better investment of your time
than XalanJ1.

                    Anthony"                   To:     general@xml.apache.org
                    <Anthony_Richardell        cc:     (bcc: Scott Boag/CAM/Lotus)
                    a@sra.com>                 Subject:     Which version of Xalan-J to
                    11/15/2000 04:31 PM
                    Please respond to

For a new project would version 1 or 2 of Xalan-J be better to use? I'm
expecting the project to be finished in a few months and so I need a
that is stable now, although I'm also trying to consider maintainability in
the future. From reading the documentation it seems that the API
are significant.