xml-general mailing list archives

From i...@surf-callino.de
Subject Re: crimson enhancements
Date Wed, 15 Nov 2000 18:13:20 GMT
On 14 Nov 2000, at 11:36, Edwin Goei wrote:

> As far as I know, it was decided recently that crimson will become a
> top level project at Apache, but to be deprecated (as will Xerces1)
> and that future development be focused on Xerces2, a new parser.

but its part of jaxp1.1!!!

> I'm generally the person making changes to
> crimson so you can post the changes to this list.

k, here we go, hope there arent any problems about attachements
in this group.

the thing i wanted was to create better access to the dtd,
especially to the element elements. however, the code i send you
is not final. it works, but it lacks some features i better should
implement as well. i would do this if there was any interest on this
type of enhancements.

et apr├Ęs - ?

View raw message