xml-general mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Mark Norman <mnor...@cup.hp.com>
Subject Re: DefaultApplyXSL
Date Wed, 01 Nov 2000 18:33:31 GMT
Hi Don and Scott,

I tried adding an output method directive:

<xsl:output method="html" />

It still gives the same result. I am attaching my xml
and xsl files. Here is how I am invoking the servlet:

<a
href="http://10.0.2.21/egold/servlet/DefaultApplyXSL?URL=/xml/books.xml&xslURL=/xml/book_table.xsl&debug=true"
target="data_frame">XML Books in table form</a>

Thanks,

Mark Norman



Donald_Leslie@lotus.com wrote:

> Mark and Scott,
>
> Yes, we made a fix to getContentType() in ApplyXSLT. The content type is
> "text/html", "text/plain", or "text/xml", depending on the output method.
> If the output method is not html or text, the method returns "text/xml".
> Mark, perhaps you should check the output method specied in the stylesheet
> to make sure it is "html".
>
> -- Don
>
> Scott_Boag@lotus.com on 10/31/2000 12:34:45 PM
>
> Please respond to general@xml.apache.org
>
> To:   general@xml.apache.org
> cc:   Donald_Leslie@lotus.com
>
> Subject:  Re: DefaultApplyXSL
>
> I think the change that was made was that the http header was properly
> marked with "text/html".  The problem you are having should have gone away,
> instead of appeared.  Don?
>
> -scott
>
>                     Mark Norman
>
>                     <mnorman@cup.        To:     general@xml.apache.org
>
>                     hp.com>              cc:     (bcc: Scott
> Boag/CAM/Lotus)
>                     Sent by:             Subject:     DefaultApplyXSL
>
>                     mnorman@cup.h
>
>                     p.com
>
>                     10/30/00
>
>                     02:23 PM
>
>                     Please
>
>                     respond to
>
>                     general
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > I was using the DefaultApplyXSL servlet supplied with xalan
> > with no problems a few months ago. I just installed the xalan-j_1_2
> > version and I am getting different behavior. The output from
> > DefaultApplyXSL is displayed as html source in the browser
> > instead of the rendered html. I am using netscape 4.73. My other
> > servlets that produce html are displaying the rendered format.
> >
> > Any ideas?
> >
> > thanks,
> >
> > Mark Norman
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> In case of troubles, e-mail:     webmaster@xml.apache.org
> To unsubscribe, e-mail:          general-unsubscribe@xml.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: general-help@xml.apache.org
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> In case of troubles, e-mail:     webmaster@xml.apache.org
> To unsubscribe, e-mail:          general-unsubscribe@xml.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: general-help@xml.apache.org
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> In case of troubles, e-mail:     webmaster@xml.apache.org
> To unsubscribe, e-mail:          general-unsubscribe@xml.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: general-help@xml.apache.org

Mime
View raw message