xml-general mailing list archives

From d.@netnord.dk (Dennis Thrysoe - Netnord A/S)
Subject RE: Special characters in attributes
Date Wed, 22 Nov 2000 09:19:49 GMT
Thanks for the idea. I'm having a bit trouble with it though:

I replace all linefeeds with
 in the DOM.

When serializing this with XMLSerializer it is escaped again giving

Does anybody know of a way to get the XMLSerializer to replace the tabs and
linefeeds, as this seems to be the correct time to do this, in order to not
get entities in the DOM values.

-dennis