xml-general mailing list archives

From Dirk-Willem van Gulik <di...@covalent.net>
Subject Re: Face 2 Face workshop about Xerces-(j's)
Date Tue, 17 Oct 2000 06:14:55 GMT

Just a quick update - we've had the workshop here at covalent - present
where Chuck Murco (ASF), Jason Hunter, Jim Driscoll, Edwin Goeij, Arnoud
Le Hors, Andy Clarke, Ted Leung, Sam Ruby and myself. Generally things
went well and everyone left the meeting alive and undamaged - I'll try to
get a short report out as soon as possible.

And then it will be over to you folks to work out what to do with that :-)

Dw
--
Dirk-Willem van Gulik, Vice president of the Apache Software Foundations
XML project.