xml-general mailing list archives

From Dirk-Willem van Gulik <di...@covalent.net>
Subject Face 2 Face workshop about Xerces-(j's)
Date Fri, 13 Oct 2000 00:07:34 GMT

L.S.!

You are hereby invited to an 'all day' workshop on Monday the 16th of
October at 706 Mission Street, 2nd floor, Downtown San Fracisco, CA, USA.

Agenda, dial-in and exact location details will follow in the next 48
hours. This early message is to allow for you to arrange transportation
while we work out details.

The workshop is to allow face to face work on the Xerces-J projects (and
those projects only).

Though I expect those present at the meeting to come with recommendations
and ideas I want to stress that the meeting is not a substitute or
replacement for the mailing lists - which is accessible to all Apache
folks involved.

But purely a workshop style meeting to speed up interaction and get a bit
more grip on the process. Any suggestions and conclusions are tentative
and will be brought back to the xerces-j mailing list, visble to all, as
the right place to resolve and vote (assuming they need such).

Input on the agenda and general talking points are most welcome. Please
email those to me privately.

Dw
--
Dirk-Willem van Gulik, Vice president of the Apache Software Foundations
XML project.