xml-general mailing list archives

From Donald_Les...@lotus.com
Subject Re: DefaultApplyXSL
Date Tue, 31 Oct 2000 22:40:46 GMT

Mark and Scott,

Yes, we made a fix to getContentType() in ApplyXSLT. The content type is
"text/html", "text/plain", or "text/xml", depending on the output method.
If the output method is not html or text, the method returns "text/xml".
Mark, perhaps you should check the output method specied in the stylesheet
to make sure it is "html".

-- Don

Scott_Boag@lotus.com on 10/31/2000 12:34:45 PM

Please respond to general@xml.apache.org