xml-general mailing list archives

From Paul_D...@lotus.com
Subject <ANN/> Xalan-J 2_0_D01 (Alpha). Release posted to xml.apache.org
Date Thu, 19 Oct 2000 19:55:47 GMT
YOUR ATTENTION, PLEASE!

We have just posted our first release of Xalan-Java 2. Please keep in mind
that it is an alpha release, but it does fulfill most of the W3C
requirements for an XSLT processor. It takes advantage of SAX 2 and DOM
level 2, and it implements a preliminary version of the TraX
(Transformations for XML) interfaces. We believe the design represents a
major advance on Xalan-Java 1, and that you will find Xalan-Java 2, with
its support for incremental transformations easier to incorporate in your
applications.

To get this new release, download either
http://xml.apache.org/dist/xalan-j/xalan-j_2_0_D01.zip or
http://xml.apache.org/dist/xalan-j/xalan-j_2_0_D01.tar.gz. The
documentation (also included in the downloads) is at
http://xml.apache.org/xalan-j/.

Apache Xalan Team